DMCA COMPLIANCE TERMS
In accordance with Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512), Orenda Real Estate Services, LLC, takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any Orenda Real Estate Services, LLC, hosted subdomain. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to Orenda Real Estate Services’s, designated copyright agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the persona authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to Orenda Real Estate Services, LLC. To contact Orenda Real Estate Services, LLC, regarding these matters, please direct all inquiries to the following:
Address: 3100 S 24th St Kansas City, KS 66106
Telephone Number: (816) 355-4242
Email Address: [email protected]
This website and its content is copyright of Orenda Real Estate Services, LLC. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.