published by the National Association of REALTORS
NAR’s latest Commercial Real Estate Outlook offers overall projections for four major commercial sectors and analyzes quarterly data in the office, industrial, retail and multifamily markets.
- Commercial real estate in small cap markets maintained its upward momentum during the first half of 2016, with REALTORS® reporting continued improvement in fundamentals and investment sales.
- The proportion of members who closed deals in the second quarter of 2016 advanced to 66 percent, from 58 percent in the first quarter.
- The direction of commercial business opportunities during the second quarter of 2016 rose 5.6 percent from the prior quarter.
- Commercial real estate sales in large cap markets declined in the first half of 2016 (H1.2016), due to a weak first quarter.
- The volume of commercial sales in LCRE markets totaled $219.2 billion in H1.2016.
Download the PDF version here…
Contact ORENDA Real Estate Services
For more information on the Kansas City Real Estate Market, or to learn more about how you can increase the value of your investment property, contact us today by calling (816) 355-4242 or CLICK HERE to connect with us online.